Schools, Guides, Scouts, Home-schoolers, Families …
Calling Teachers, leaders and PARENTS…
Introduce your students or your own children to the idea that changing lives can be meaningful and fun by taking part in this all inclusive and flexible challenge that will unleash their ‘I CAN’ superpower.
Be amazed at the results as your students or you as a family work together to solve problems.
The beauty of a Design for Change project is that there are no right or wrongs; it’s down to the children to identify their focus and then implement the change they want to see.
You’ve just got to give them a chance and let them loose!
An example project: It Stinks – Clean it up!
Take part with your pupils/children or as a family
Follow these steps to get you and your students/children started on en exciting journey of change.
- Download the “I CAN” School Challenge leaflet
- Share it with the children and follow the FIDS (Feel, Imagine, Do, Share) framework
- Complete a short (1 day to 1 week) project that aims solve a problem the group have identified.
- Submit your entry by uploading photos and text or a video that tells your story to www.challenge.dfcworld.com by May 15th, 2017.
- And Then: Each team is evaluated by an expert panel of judges and a winning team is selected to attend the DFC Global Conference
NB. if you need any help at all, just let us know. Drop us a line using the contact form.
Perfect for families or homeschoolers